Our little worker. Sammie just loves his gloves. He puts them on every chance he gets. I was recovering the dining room chairs and Sammie decided he would help! He loves "helping", which makes mommies job harder and more wonderful at the same time. Anytime your child is interested in something you enjoy doing makes it that much sweeter. Here is Sammie and his "work" gloves. One day his gloves were "take a nap gloves". He woke up with one glove on. I don't know how he got it on! He had it in his crib earlier playing with it. Haha.
Even the best of workers have to have a little down time!
3 comments:
Laurie - Thanks for all the pictures and videos! He is definitely a cutie!
How fun! he's getting so big! That's awesome!! I love the gloves! haha!
So fun! Sammie is the cutest! Josiah says hi to his buddy.
Post a Comment