Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day!

Wade took Samuel out for a few hours to give me some quiet time and they went Valentine shopping. I was very surprised when Sammie came in the door with two roses for me and a purple monkey! Wade let Sammie pick it out himself. So cute! The monkey talks too. I think Sammie picked the monkey for himself, he really loves that funny looking thing. He gives it the biggest hugs. Then Wade surprised me with roses and a wonderful homemade dinner. He made fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. It was so good and lots of trouble to make. Wade is always doing things like letting me sleep in and watching Samuel in the morning or laundry or dishes and the list goes on. Those are the things that I love most.

I have two special Valentines and am so blessed!



4 comments:

The Texas Garretts said...

They are such good boys and you deserve the best!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

That last picture is really cute!!!!!

SC Garretts - Shannon & Boys said...

What??!! Wade cooks??!! Hard to believe...
Glad you all had a good day. Sammie is just toooo cute! Love ya'll!

SC Garretts - Shannon & Boys said...

OK - that's me... :)
Apparently I had an account before & didn't change the name - it's been one of those days!